Oral Sedation Pre-Op Instruction
- Do not eat or drink for at least 4 (hour) hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- There MUST be a responsible adult (over 18years of age) to drive the patient both to and from the dental office, and stay during the procedure.
- Minors, under 18 years of age, MUST be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian.
- Wear a shirt or blouse which is not restricting to the neck and arms.
- Contact lenses MUST be removed prior to the scheduled appointment time.
- Arrive at the office 45 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time.
PATIENTS WHO HAVE HAD SEDATIVE MEDICATION SHOULD NOT DRIVE AN AUTOMOBILE OR OPERATE MACHINERY FOR 24 HOURS